The supplied Helical Gear Motor is a kind of more novel reducer gear, helical gear motor using optimization, module combination system advanced design idea, makes the motor helical gear reducer has small volume, light weight, big transmission torque, stable starting, transmission ratio fine classification, can be arbitrarily connected according to user requirements and selection of a variety of installation position. It has a high power density and a large number of options. Helical gears are often the default choice in applications that are suitable for spur gears but have non-parallel shafts. The Helical Gear Motor is very efficient and useful.
- Branded (Y/N) Yes
- Gear Type Helical
- Mounting Flange, Foot
- Orientation Horizontal , Vertical
- Type Helical
- Power 0.18-160 kw
- Output speed 0.16-1028 rpm
- Output Torque Upto 18000 Nm
- Transmission Efficiency 2 stage (ratio:5-24.8) = 96%, 3 stage (Ratio:27.2-264)=94%
R-Series Inline Helical Gearbox from Micro Tecnica has been made by advanced international technology which can be certified by the bring international quality standard. R-Series Inline Helical Gearbox is designed based on modularization brings many different kinds of combinations, mounting types, an nd structure designs. The detail classification of the ratio can meet various of working condition. High Transmission efficiency, Low energy consumption, superior performance.
The hard tooth surface gear uses the high-quality alloy steel, the process of carburizing and quenching, grinding, which give it follow characters: Stable transmission, low noise, and temperature, high loading, long working life. Wide application, specialize in Metallurgy, Sewage treatment, Ceramic Industry, Chemical Industry, Pharmacy, Agriculture equipment and Oil industry.
- High power density
- Long service life
- R17 to R167 reduced backlash option
- RM series, specially designed for agitating applications
- The tried and tested the modular concept and our strict quality criteria allow DOFINE to provide a diverse range of torques and gear ratios with incomparably finely tuned gradings. With this exceptional diversity, DOFINE sets new standards in the field of drive engineering
- Single-stage or multi-stage
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- Foot-mounted and flange-mounted